Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 170


Hi all! I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. I have scheduled a few posts, but I am still really far behind! It was good that I scheduled heaps before the break, but I now have to build up again. I am really behind on following up comments, but I hope that once the kids are back to school I will have my routine up and going again. 
No purchases this week... but a couple of paperbacks that I forgot to add to my holiday haul!! Have a fab week everyone! 
Billionaire With a Twist: Part One by Lila Monroe ~ Review & Quote-tastic
The Baller by Vi Keeland ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
Waiting On Wednesday # 176 – Pucked Over / Starflight
The Mother Road by Meghan QuinnReview, Giveaway & Swoon Thursday
Saint Nicholas by Jamie Deschain ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Sin & Suffer  Pepper Winters ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday # 177
Night Study by Maria V. Snyder Review & Swoon Thursday

I ordered this through Lili St. Germain... I love it to death!! 
Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series (Gypsy Brothers #1-7)
by Lili St. Germain


And whilst shopping, I had to pick this one up too!!

Kingpin (Cartel #2)
by Lili St. Germain


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)