Review ~ If This Is Love by Jewel E. Ann

If This Is LoveIf This Is Love by Jewel E. Ann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jewel E. Ann is an author that I adore and I was instantly swept away in Milo and Indies world. I enjoyed seeing them come together after the passing of her favourite person. Her father lost his true love and was miserable. Indie was not quite a teen, and Milo was 18 and he took her under his wing to ensure she was taken care of. Their friendship continued to row over the years, where Indie’s crush was growing.

Milo had secrets, and soon he was forced into a marriage agreement. Neither of them were happy about it as their feelings continued to grow. Milo had secrets that he couldn’t reveal which kept the distance between them. There was a breaking point for Indie and she had to decide whether to run. This story was quite the ride and their connection was so strong. I enjoyed seeing the different world they were in .

This read kept me hooked from start to finish. My heart broke for Indie multiple times as she continued to lose people that she loved. Their connection got stronger every day and despite the lines that were never to be crossed, it was inevitable that it was going to happen. These two were destined, however the secrets kept them apart. Jewel E Ann sure knows how to create a world and characters that I love.


Title: If This Is Love
Author: Jewel E. Ann
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: April 6, 2023

He's mine ... don't ever forget that.

Milo lives in the barn, a cowboy through and through.
I live in a castle, but I'm not a princess.

When the only person who loves me dies, Milo's there.
As I get older, I no longer look at Milo like a big brother. I look at him like the man God made just for me.

With the first glimpse of freedom from my pathetic excuse for a father, I imagine a future with Milo. I dream of the day when we won't have to hide our feelings.

But Milo has a secret. He is not free.
The man I love is marrying the woman I hate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)