MARCH WRAP-UP


Hi all! I am running sooooo far behind on posts, that I thought it was time to play catch up. So over the next few weekends I'm going to catch up on my Monthly Wrap Up's and hopefully get back to date! 

So, life wrap up...
In March was my 16th Wedding anniversary! We celebrated by having a kid free weekend at the Towong Picnic Races! (A small horse racing event) It was nice to get away!
The kids participated in the local Fun Run, Jord's was the first female back in the 5km... not bad for a 12 year old!
Our little puppy ate rat bait... so it was touch and go, but she survived! 



Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
The Elite (The Selection, #2)American Queen (New Camelot Trilogy, #1)The One (The Selection, #3)Cinderella Screwed Me Over
The Heir (The Selection, #4)Dating You / Hating YouThe Crown (The Selection, #5)Drunk Dial
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.

These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)


A couple of ebooks for 99c!
HunterIrish Kiss (Irish Kiss, #1)
A couple of little goodies I acquired!
The Queen's Rising (The Queen’s Rising, #1)The One You Can't Forget (The Ones Who Got Away, #2)

Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires, #1)

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)