Teaser Tuesday #107 – Iris by S.J. Pierce

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Iris
S.J. Pierce
Series: Captivated #2
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Published: September 1st 2014
Iris (Captivated, #1.5)
This was a nice companion story to the series! Here is a little tease!


“You are, by far, the most confusing woman I’ve ever met, Iris LaRoux.” 

I smirked. Couldn’t argue with him there. 

“But I love it.”

~ Kindle Arc Loc 1153


Review on Blog later today!!
***This book is meant to be read after Captivate Me***

Set before the events in Book One of the Captivated Series, "Iris" explores the depths of family bonds, new bonds, and the lengths a person would go to save the life of a dying sibling. In this novella, get to know Iris and her two sisters more intimately, as well as Gabriel, the first angel-human hybrid who agrees to live under her protection.

Recommended for readers 16 and up due to mature content
Buy Now - Amazon

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

24 comments:

  1. I love it when the girls keep the guys guessing. Nice Tease.
    The cover of this book is also very intense. Definitely captured me.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readSeptember 2, 2014 at 8:13 PM

    Aww! Cute tease! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The better to keep him interested. LOL Fun tease. Here is mine from the Apex Predator series - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/02/teaser-tuesdays-79-an-apex-predator-novel-shark-station-nyet-by-carolyn-mccray/

    ReplyDelete
  4. An angel-human hybrid must be an interesting character!
    My Tuesday post features The
    Gods of Second Chances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I knew how to smirk seductively, it would make my life so much easier! The cover for this is gorgeous and although I've never heard of the title or the author I really do want to know more about this one! Thanks for sharing :) hope you have a great week!
    My Tuesday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am intrigued!

    Here's my teaser:

    http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/09/02/tuesday-teaser-september-2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol... She is that type of girl, tries to keep things bottled up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are, I tell ya! Been fun to read about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know! I would have an evil.. I-might-kill-ya smirk instead! Send them running!!
    It has been a great series so far, keen for more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Snickers* I enjoyed that part too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, that's so adorable! I love it, too! I like a man who's not scared of confusing women ;) Great teaser!

    Here are my teasers if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great teaser! This one sounds like a strong man. My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe!! Me too! I enjoyed that part.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful color. Interesting teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover, but I am a purple girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, I liked that scene...and that quote, Naomi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe!! Thanks Brandee! I did too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karen and GerardMay 23, 2015 at 9:20 AM

    Good teaser, wonder what's so confusing about her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hehe... yes, I enjoyed that tease!
    And the cover is so pretty, I love the purple in it, and I agree, a little intense!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)