Teaser Tuesdays #56 – Fury's Kiss By Karen Chance

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Fury's Kiss
By Karen Chance
Dorina Basarab #3
Published  October 2nd 2012
This is one of the funniest scenes ever!! I will set it up a little, but Dory and Ray have gone to the store to buy condoms for the Fey in the backyard. They have no clue of sizes so they were grabbing everything on the shelf. But when they get to the front, the cashier assumes they are for Ray and tosses all the big sizes back!

"What are you doing?" the cashier demanded, as Ray grabbed another box. "I ain't rung those up yet."

Ray pulled out the foil package and tossed the box back on the counter. "So ring it up."

She arched her eyebrow, but didn't bother, maybe because she was watching him unbutton his fly. I caught his wrist. "What are you doing?"

"Proving a point."

"Not in the middle of the store, you're not."

"Ain't nobody here," the cashier reminded me, grining. "And ain't no way he's filling that thing out."

Paperback page 117


To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

19 comments:

  1. Omg!!! That's hilarious! I have to read this!!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't kidding about this being a funny scene. I love it. Another series for my list.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! Wow, that's hilarious!! Thanks for making me giggle so early on a Tuesday morning! :)

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... it was, and that is only a snippet of it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome!! It was my pleasure to make your morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica@a GREAT readAugust 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM

    Nice tease!! Tried this series awhile back but it wasn't really for me. Hope you're enjoy it immensely!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been enjoying it. It is a very busy series, I can understand why you may not have liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol! That is a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think this series needs to find its way to me ~ great tease!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this series! Haven't read Fury's Kiss yet but after that tease I will definitely be looking out for it :)


    Zareena @ Books and Books
    booksandbooksreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it. I need to start this series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol great teaser! I'll have to check out that series:)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks!! Trying to brighten everyone's day!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really do enjoy Karen's books!! She always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you must read it then!! I really read it because I got Cassie's 6th book early... Tempt the Stars and I wanted to be all up to date!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of the series in this world are fun. I have so much fun when I am immersed into them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)