Waiting On Wednesday # 112 – Corruption & Dirty Rowdy Thing


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Corruption
Corruption (Disruption, #2)Author: Jessica Shirvington
Series: Disruption #2
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Expected Publication: November 1st 2014






How do you live with yourself
when you’ve deceived the one you love?

How do you move on when the person
you’ve been fighting to save betrays you?

Two years ago, Maggie Stevens began the hunt.

Four weeks ago, Maggie’s world fell apart, when she finally
found what she’d been looking for. And when Quentin,
who had blindly trusted her, unravelled her web of lies.

Now, Maggie lives in the dark. But she’s not about to stay there.
Not when she still has to bring M-Corp down.
Not when there is still a chance she could win him back.

In the exhilarating conclusion to Disruption, Maggie must do
whatever it takes to show the world the truth.
And the price for her quest?

Everything.

Dirty Rowdy Thing
Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2)Author: Christina Lauren
Series: Wild Seasons #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: November 4th 2014





Despite their rowdy hookups, Harlow and Finn don’t even like each other...which would explain why their marriage lasted only twelve hours. He needs to be in charge and takes whatever he wants. She lives by the Want-something-done? Do-it-yourself mantra. Maybe she’s too similar to the rugged fisherman—or just what he needs.


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


17 comments:

  1. YES to Dirty Rowdy Thing, I did love the first one so I'm looking forward to the next installment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book to Wild Seasons, but knowing these two ladies? I imagine fun times in the sheets would be involved. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first on my bookshelf. Keen to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica. Disruption and Corruption sound like they will be just as amazing but I have yet to start this series. Always boils down to the same thing - I need more hours in a day.

    Happy Midweek!

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica @ a GREAT readOctober 29, 2014 at 9:06 PM

    OOh nice picks! These are both new to me! Hope you enjoy them both once you read them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read anything by Shirvington yet, but sounds good. Christina Lauren is not my style, though. Beautiful Bastard eas kinda okay, but too shallow for me.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. both are new to me but sounds good and nice cover. Hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty dark one, dealing with drug related issues... It can break you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the first book in Shirvington's duo... must get onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the first, but yet to read it. I was supposed to read it close to release date, but I got it so late! I liked the Beautiful Bastard series! Have the first of the CL one on my shelf too... sigh... need more time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of either before now, but both sound so good! I'm really loving the cover of Corruption!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you review the first one in Shirvington's series? I'm not remembering it. But it sounds intriguing. :) And Dirty Rowdy Thing - yeah, I'll be sure to pick up that one. ;) I've only read Beautiful Bastard but I really liked it. Great picks, Naomi! I'm waiting on Home...and Coming For You. LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)