Waiting On Wednesday # 109 – Stone Cold Touch and Wreck Me


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Stone Cold Touch
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Series: The Dark Elements #2
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Expected Publication: October 28th 2014






Every touch has its price

Layla Shaw is trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life—no easy task for a seventeen-year-old who’s pretty sure things can’t get worse. Her impossibly gorgeous best friend, Zayne, is forever off-limits thanks to the mysterious powers of her soul-stealing kiss. The Warden clan that has always protected her is suddenly keeping dangerous secrets. And she can barely think about Roth, the wickedly hot demon prince who understood her in ways no one else could.

But sometimes rock bottom is only the beginning. Because suddenly Layla’s powers begin to evolve, and she’s offered a tantalizing taste of what has always been forbidden. Then, when she least expects it, Roth returns, bringing news that could change her world forever. She’s finally getting what she always wanted, but with hell literally breaking loose and the body count adding up, the price may be higher than Layla is willing to pay…

Wreck Me
Wreck Me (Nova, #4)Author: Jessica Sorensen
Series: Nova #4
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: October 22nd 2014






Tristan and Avery's story.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Avery Hensley who thought she’d found the guy—the one that she thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with. They got married young and had the most beautiful son in the world.

Life seemed perfect.

But not everything is what it seems.

Turned out the guy had another side to him, one Avery didn’t see coming. He wrecked her and broke her into a thousand pieces that she had to put back together again. She swore off guys from then on, vowing never to let anyone hurt her or her son again. She built a wall around herself and planned on never letting anyone through it again.

But then she meets Tristan Morganson. He wrecks Avery in a different way, the kind of way that makes her feel free again, the kind of way that makes her think not all guys are bad. But can Avery trust him enough to let her wall come crumbling down?

**Official Blurb Coming Soon**


What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!


27 comments:

  1. These are great picks. I am looking forward to WreckMe too. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to get my hands on Stone Cold Touch!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoony picks! I'm waiting forever for Burned by Karen Marie Moning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... another one of Jennifer's books. I need to catch up on a few of her more recent series. Happy Wednesday. Hope you're having a good week.

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica @ a GREAT readOctober 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM

    Oooh GREAT first pick!! Looooove Jen's books and cannot wait to read this one! Nice other pick too! That's totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read Jennifer Armentrout. She will be at a function I'm going to this weekend, but have yet to read her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsOctober 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM

    I haven't read White Hot Kiss yet, so I'll have to read it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like Stone Cold Touch is the big book this week. Great pick Naomi. I do love Jennifer's books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Stone Cold Touch- on pre-order for me.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Want to read SCT so bad too. Hope you get a chance to read it soon and have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely curious about Stone Cold Touch. I've read a couple of J Lynn's books in the Wait for You series, and loved them! I hope this one is just as good. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Itara @ My Midnight FantasiesOctober 10, 2014 at 8:56 AM

    Love your picks! I'm a huge fan of Jen and anything she writes YA or not I wanna read. I've read a lot of her stuff & you have too. But this series is so different for me, maybe it'll get me out of my weird mood.
    And Wreck me sounds really good but too close to home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy wow, Naomi! Of course, JLA would make my list as well but I hadn't heard of Wreck Me. It sounds like something I'd really get into. Thanks for adding yet another book to my tbr. By the way, I did totally forget to add Step Brother to my BB&B this past weekend. I must remember to put it on there this week - so you can get your proper credit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am keen for both, but I love the originality of Golems!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We both have enjoyed Jessica's work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to read the previous book, but I liked the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh... will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is pumping them out at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have read a range of her books, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it would be!! I like her work too

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to read the one before, and I loved the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just wow... I tell ya the Nova series is heartbreaking, and cos I know a little about Tristan, I know I will be emotionally attached to him.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)