Waiting On Wednesday # 72 – The Queen's Choice and Seeking Her


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

The Queen's Choice
The Queen's ChoiceAuthor: Cayla Kluver
Series: Heirs of Chrior #1
Genre: YA Fantasy
Expected Publication: February 1st 2014







Magic was seeping out of me, black and agonizing. I could see it drifting away. The magic that would let me pass the Road to reach home again.
When sixteen-year-old Anya learns that her aunt, Queen of the Faerie Kingdom of Chrior, will soon die, her grief is equaled only by her despair for the future of the kingdom. Her young cousin, Illumina, is unfit to rule, and Anya is determined not to take up the queen's mantle herself.

Convinced that the only solution is to find Prince Zabriel, who long ago disappeared into the human realm of Warckum, and persuade him to take up his rightful crown, Anya journeys into the Warckum Territory to bring him home. But her journey is doomed to be more harrowing than she ever could have imagined….

Seeking Her
Seeking Her (Losing It, #3.5)Author: Cora Carmack
Series: Losing It #3.5
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: January 28th 2014







A few months after being honorably discharged from the military, Jackson Hunt is still struggling to adjust back to the real world. He needs to get a job and find a sense of normalcy if he’s going to keep his own demons at bay. The job that falls into his lap, though, is anything but normal.

Bodyguard (and baby-sitter) to spoiled-rich-girl Kelsey Summers isn’t exactly what he’d been looking for, but it’s a chance to travel, to get away from the home that has felt stifling ever since his return. It would be a pretty sweet gig if it weren’t for the fact that Kelsey’s father doesn’t want Kelsey to know she’s being followed. Hunt feels guilty (and a little bit creepy) as he watches her from afar. She’s vibrant and infuriating, exciting and reckless, mysterious and familiar. When he sees her falling into the same patterns that he suffered years ago, he decides it’s time to stop watching and help her instead. But getting to know her is more difficult than he thought, especially because the more he knows her,the more he wants her.




What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!



20 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 22, 2014 at 10:46 PM

    OOoh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen's Choice sounds really good, thanks for sharing, Naomi :)

    It's great to discover new books this way. I am participating for the first time today - here's my WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, the cover of that first book is gorgeous! Hope you love it when it comes out. And Seeking Her is amazing :) I loved reading from Jackson's POV.
    Great picks :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I still did not start the Losing It Series, but I have heard amazing things about it ;) The Queen's Choice is not my usual genre, but you really got me curiou!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Queen's Choice sounds awesome!


    ~MJ @ MJReads.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, The Queen's Choice looks good ;) I pre-ordered Seeking Her the other day so can't wait! Great picks :)

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks. Can't wait to read both.

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Here's our WoW

    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have received it from Harlequin after I did this post!! whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Sigh* I loved Jackson!! looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They both sound great, I hope you enjoy Seeking Her too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know!! I am really keen for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the Losing It series!! Has been loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love The Queen's Choice's cover! Plus it sounds like an awesome magic story :) Thanks for sharing.

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No probs girl!! I cannot wait to read it myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! I have been meaning to get started on the Losing It series forever now! I'm going to make a point to start them once I get through some review books.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVED Seeking Her! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know how you feel.... I'm trying to get through a few myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks!! I may have to grab it ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)