Waiting On Wednesday # 70 – Evertrue and My Sweetest Escape


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight an upcoming release that I’m eagerly anticipating.

Evertrue
Evertrue (Everneath, #3)Author: Brodi Ashton
Series: Everneath #3
Genre: YA Fantasy
Expected Publication: January 21st 2014






Now that Nikki has rescued Jack, all she wants is to be with him and graduate high school. But Cole tricked Nikki into feeding off him, and she’s begun the process of turning into an Everliving herself... which means she must feed on a Forfeit soon — or die.

Terrified for her survival, Nikki and Jack begin a desperate attempt to reverse the process using any means possible. Even Cole, who they expected to fight them at every turn, has become an unlikely ally — but how long can it last? Nikki needs to feed on Cole to survive, Cole needs Nikki to gain the throne in the Everneath, Jack needs Nikki because she is everything to him — and together, they must travel back to the Underworld to undo Nikki’s fate and make her mortal once more. But Cole isn’t the only one with plans for Nikki: the Queen has not forgotten Nikki’s treachery, and she wants her destroyed for good. Will Nikki be forced to spend eternity in the Underworld, or does she have what it takes to bring down the Everneath once and for all?

In this stunning conclusion to the Everneath trilogy, Brodi Ashton evokes the resiliency of the human spirit and the indomitable power of true love.

My Sweetest Escape
My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)Author: Chelsea M. Cameron
Series: My Favorite Mistake #2
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: January 28th 2014






The past will always find you.

Jos Archer was the girl with the perfect life; until the night it all came crashing down around her. Now, nine months later, she still hasn't begun to pick up the pieces. Even transferring to a new college and living under the watchful eye of her older sister, Renee, isn't enough to help her feel normal again.

And then she meets Dusty Sharp. For reasons Jos can't begin to fathom, the newly reformed campus bad boy seems determined to draw her out of her shell. And if she's not careful, his knowing green eyes and wicked smile will make her feel things she's no longer sure she deserves.

But even as Dusty coaxes Jos to open up about the past, he's hiding secrets of his own. Secrets about the night her old life fell apart. When the truth is finally revealed, will it bring them closer together;or tear them apart for good?




What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below with your WoW link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!



7 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Everneath series yet but I will be starting soon. The covers are so pretty <3
    Hope you love Evertrue when it comes out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get an earc of My Sweetest Escape, so excited to read it! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everneath is somewher eon my reading list, but ohhh.... However, I like the sound of both picks! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 8, 2014 at 10:43 PM

    Ooh nice picks! Couldn't get into the YA one myself and the adult one is totally new to me. Hope you enjoy both of these once you read them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Ashton's series, but haven't gotten around to it yet. hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for the final book Evertrue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly wasn't blown away by Everneath as much as I hoped, hence I still have to pick up book two... My Sweetest Escape is totally new to me. Hope you enjoy both titles when the time comes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)