Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 160


I've been busy running around after the kids this week! I've had dental and doctor appointments, school meeting, the middle child's birthday, the youngest two kids had a fun night/sleepover at the school, and the school BBQ fundraiser I had to go and help with. 

I've read a little bit this week. Finished The Queen, almost finished Surviving Ice, and have been reading Reap the Wind whilst on the treadmill!
Enticing Interlude by Michelle Mankin ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Maybe This Time by Chantal Fernando ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday # 163 – Sweet Nothing / Reap the Wind
Manwhore by Katy Evans ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Stirring Up Trouble by Andrea Laurence ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
The Queen by Tiffany Reisz~ Early Review & Quote-tastic
Reckless Abandon by Jeannine Colette ~ Release Day Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday # 164
Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Wicked Restless by Ginger Scott ~ Excerpts, Teasers & Giveaway
Pucked and Rafe were just 99c... I've had my eye on Pucked for ages, so I was happy to pick it up. Thanks for the heads up Christy's Love of Books! And The Air He Breathes caught my attention... had to get it.
Pucked (Pucked, #1)Rafe (Inked Brotherhood, #5)The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1)
Pucked (Pucked #1)
by Helena Hunting
Rafe (Inked Brotherhood #5)
by Jo Raven
The Air He Breathes (Elements #1)
by Brittainy C. Cherry



I have been dying for this one... everyone's been getting paper arc's and I've been sitting here cursing everyone!
Tough Enough (Tall, Dark, and Dangerous, #2)
Tough Enough (Tall, Dark, and Dangerous #2)
by M. Leighton 



I got an arc through Edelweiss!!! This is big, I usually get rejected!!
To the Stars (Thatch #2)
To the Stars (Thatch #2)
by Molly McAdams

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)