Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 129

 

Nomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. I’ll share news, post a recap of the past week and tell you what will be happening on my blog in the week ahead. I will also tell you about the books and goodies that I have managed to pick up.
We had a public holiday this week, so it was another relaxing day at home. The kids had a busy week though, ride to school day, so they took their scooters on the bus and rode to school. I had to go in to get the scooters, kind of defeats the purpose, huh?? Anyway, they were happy to do it.

I finally got my certificates for my Proofreading and Editing course! Something extra for the portfolio! That’s about it… have a great week!
Review ~ Pocketful of Sand by M. Leighton
Review ~ Five Miles by Lili St. Germain
Early Review ~ Time Served by Julianna Keyes
Won
I won this from Penelope Ward!!
Jake Undone (Jake, #1)

Jake Undone (Jake #1)

by 

Freebie
Make It a Double (Last Call, #2)

Make It a Double (Last Call #2)

by 

Netgalley
Exposed (Ethan Frost, #3)

Exposed (Ethan Frost #3)

by 

Edelweiss
The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1)

The Sin Eater’s Daughter

(The Sin Eater’s Daughter #1)

by Melinda Salisbury

There are still some giveaways running… Click on the links at the top/right of the blog to enter!

What do you did you get up to last week? Pick up any goodies? Please leave a comment below with your link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Week!!


22 comments:

  1. lovely haul!! hope you enjoy your new books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I still have On the Rocks waiting on my TBR pile. I'll be adding Make it a Double to my shelf. Hopefully I'll get to both soon.

    Congrats on the certificate.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting your certificates! And for enjoying the holiday break. Those are always nice to have pop up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on getting your certificate. I'm hoping to start a similar course soon.
    Hope you have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So. many. good. books! Oh my gosh, where did you study? I've been thinking of getting a course like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 15, 2015 at 11:43 PM

    OOoh nice! Seeing a lot of the Sin Eater's Daughter! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bea @ Bea's Book NookMarch 16, 2015 at 2:35 AM

    Congrats on getting your certificate! And ooo,look at that pretty cover for The Sin Eater's Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't resist that Sawyer freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exposed sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Marilyn! I hope to get to them myself soon. I need more hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are, and soon it will be school holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed it, I would like to do more, hopefully soon *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did a course online. It was good to do it in my own time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't realise I was approved for SED... I usually miss out on Edelweiss!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know! I am excited to get to it, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know, you just have to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that series. Keen to dive back into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl! You are busy! Good Job on all of the reviews that you did last week! Congrats on winning Jake Undone! I just won a book too from author E.M. Abel! I want to know what you think of The Sin Eater's Daughter. That books has me curious.


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  19. sinEaters Daughter has me excited! The reviews I've read so far are all good! Hope to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on receiving your certificates, Naomi! That's awesome!! *high five* Nice haul of books, too, girl. I'm envious of Jake Undone...that cover...yum! Can't wait to see your thoughts. And Exposed too?!? Lots of yumminess on your plate. ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mmmm... they are yummy! I am super excited to get into them. I am reading a few books I received from publishers, then I am straight into them!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)