Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 182

I had my birthday this week! I am another year older! I had a nice day, I went to my son's class to help out like every other Thursday and the kids were decorating cookies and made one especially for me! They sung happy birthday and all. I had lunch with the hubby and spent the evening at netball and football training... no rest for the wicked there! 

This week I have caught up on commenting! Yay! I feel happier now that I am up to date. Downside... I have only THREE posts scheduled! So I am going to work my butt off this week getting some posts done! 
Viktor by Clarissa Wild ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder ~ Audiobook Review & Teaser Tuesday 
Waiting On Wednesday #191 – Smut / Gun Shy
Pulse by Amity Cross ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Hustler by Meghan Quinn & Jessica Prince ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Mr. Perfect by J.A. Huss ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday 
Waiting On Wednesday #192
The Empty Jar by M. Leighton ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Grabbed both of these after seeing them around last week... super excited!! 
The Sight (Devil's Isle, #2)Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2)
The Sight (Devil's Isle #2)
by Chloe Neill
Into the Blue (Wild Aces #2)
by Chanel Cleeton


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)