Review ~ The Rules of Dating My One-Night Stand by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland

The Rules of Dating My One-Night Stand (The Law of Opposites Attract #3)The Rules of Dating My One-Night Stand by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've always liked Owen and I loved that he found a match in Devyn! These two really were perfect for one another, despite them both trying to deny it. They had chemistry right from the beginning, and I was amused by the way they met and how Owen certainly put Devyn in her place when she judged him incorrectly. When they crossed paths again, I knew these two would try to keep things as friends, but it was obvious to the rest of us that things were only getting hotter!

I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Devyn had such a big heart despite her upbringing. I didn't see the twist coming and I was just as conflicted as the characters were. I liked how Owen stood up and showed his feelings to Devyn and was willing to do anything for her.

Considering that I didn't like the previous book as much, I was glad that Ward and Keeland redeemed themselves with this one! I must admit, I am looking forward to Brayden's book and his mystery woman.


Title: The Rules of Dating My One-Night Stand
Author: Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
Series: The Law of Opposites Attract #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: November 12, 2023

Rule number one for having a one-night stand: Don’t fall for the girl.
After a lengthy dating slump, I finally met someone who sparked my interest.
Well, first the sparks flew when we argued. Later in the evening those sparks ignited into something more.
I was drawn to Devyn, in a way I hadn’t felt in a really long time.
Needless to say, I was disappointed when she abruptly left after our amazing night together.
I couldn’t stop thinking about her. But she hadn’t even given me her number.
In a city with eight-million people, I figured I’d never see Devyn again.
So imagine my surprise when I knocked on the door of an apartment in the building I lived in, and none other than my one-night stand stood on the other side.
If I thought Devyn didn’t want anything to do with me before, that was nothing compared to how she felt after finding out I was the landlord and she was about to be evicted…
And that was just the first surprise that would rock my world when it came to the mystery woman in apartment 410.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)