Review ~ One and Only by Karla Sorensen

One and Only (Wilder Family, #1)One and Only by Karla Sorensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a sweet read! The opening chapters were quite funny, as Greer fumbled through some "quick dates" trying to land a tempory husband. Beckett was another meeting as a favour to her brother, and he soon understood what was going on and had a proposition of his own. Soon, these two were winning over their families and heading down the aisle.

It was fun to get to know both Greer and Beckett, and seeing what they would do for their families. They were quite selfless people and only wanted the best for those they love. The chemistry wasn't quite there to begin with, but soon it was slowly getting hotter between them. Beckett was quite reserved when it came to showing his feelings, whereas Greer was always more out there than him and wore her heart on her sleeve.

I enjoyed watching these two slowly fall for one another. They had great family and friends around them. The read was so easy to get lost in, with such great characters and a world which I have come to enjoy. I am certainly looking forward to more stories from this world.


Title: One and Only
Author: Karla Sorensen
Series: Wilder Family #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: May 16, 2023

You are cordially invited to my fake wedding.

Marrying Beckett Coleman is the best idea I've had in years. I can grant my sick dad’s wish to walk one of his daughters down the aisle, and Beckett has my help solving a custody situation with his daughter. Our plan is to spend a year together, then part ways. Easy, especially since I'm not his type, and he's not mine either.

He’s too quiet and too serious. And while he’s distractingly gorgeous, he’s also my brother’s teammate. Beckett is fake husband material, not the real deal. I just have to remember that.

Until I move in with him. Get to know him. Share a bed with him. Turns out, the line between fake and real isn't just blurry, it's almost impossible to uphold when he looks at me the way he does.

This marriage is a whole lot more complicated than we bargained for. We’re threatening to destroy everything we’ve built, something neither of us can risk.

Marrying Beckett might’ve been the best idea in years. But falling in love with him would be the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)