Review ~ Keep This Promise by Corinne Michaels

Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon, #3)Keep This Promise by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Keep This Promise began a little odd, and it seemed all very convenient how Theo was able to put a plan into place that would put Sophie and Eden back with Holden. However, I liked seeing their relationships grow throughout the story. I enjoyed meeting other couples from the first two books, and seeing how close they were due to the things that they had been through.

There was quite a suspense element, which filtered through from the previous books. I wasn’t sure where the bad people were coming from - Sophie’s old world, or Holdens world - that had been quite intense.

Keep This Promise was a hard read for me to fully get into as it was the last book in a connected series and the series had a story arc that it was coming to the end of. I think this read would’ve been better if I read them all, but this was ok.


Title: Keep This Promise
Author: Corinne Michaels
Series: Rose Canyon #3
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Published: January 23, 2023

I am about to lose everything.

My home. My name. My future.

My husband was involved in something that could cost us our lives, and on his deathbed, he demands my daughter and I flee Britain. I had no idea he found her biological father, Holden James, in Rose Canyon, and that’s where we’d start over.

The moment we see each other, feelings I’d long forgotten rush over me. Holden doesn’t hesitate to care for us. We find ourselves reaching for each other, even when we should hold back. His smile warms me, his arms protect me, and against my better judgment, I fall for him. All the possibilities of a future are threatened by a looming past.

I’m being hunted, and it’s just a matter of time before someone finds me guilty of crimes I didn’t commit. Whatever trouble my husband was involved in won’t evade me forever.

I am trying to keep my promise and stay for Holden, but I don’t know how long it’ll be before we have to run.

My name was Sophie Pearson, but I vanished, just like my hope to ever find love again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)