OCTOBER WRAP-UP

Alrighty... this month has been busy! Both my boys celebrated birthdays, I snagged myself some temporary work, and I'm currently in the process of organising for my husbands 40th birthday party. I'm expecting around 50 people at my house... whew, it will be crowded!
On the blog, I've kept up to date, mostly! Reviews are all scheduled and I hope to get back to commenting next week, after the fanfare around her dies down. So as usual, thanks to those who visit while real life gets busy!

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
The Gender GameBedmates (American Royalty, #1)12 Steps to Mr. Right
Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)With Ties that Bind: A Broken Bonds Novel, Book Two
Keepsake (True North, #3)Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)

TOP PICKS OF THE MONTH
An awesome Fantasy and a tear jerker...
A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1)Harley & Rose
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
Friction
Click on the covers to take you to the posts.
Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds, #1)The Promise

These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)



WranglerBittersweet (True North, #1)Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)

Anatomy of a Player (Taking Shots, #2)
One Night (Friends, #0.5)Punk 57Mr. Mysterious (Mister, #4)


Harley & RosePreppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)Stroked Hard (Stroked, #3)

The Trouble With Ghosts (Here Witchy Witchy, #3)With Ties that Bind: A Broken Bonds Novel, Book TwoKeepsake (True North, #3)Life As We Know It (Love Not Included, #4)
Lucas (Preston Brothers, #1)Fling (Wrong, #2.5)Trust (Wrong, #3)

On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)Last Ride (Wind Dragons MC, #5.5)
Crazy Pucking Love (Taking Shots, #3)Enveloping Shadows


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)