Swoon Thursday #48 – If I Die by Rachel Vincent


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

OMG!! This series gets better and better!! The swoons are better too, and I prefer these ones! Whoo hoo!


If I Die
Rachel Vincent
Soul Screamers #5




“I was sure that after all that, you’d decide this was too much trouble.”

“This?”

“Us,” he clarified, rolling the chair closer to the bed, one foot at a time.
I scooted toward the edge of the mattress to meet him, my pulse rushing so fast just breathing felt surreal. 

“There’s an us?”

“As far as I’m concerned…” He leaned forward, his mouth inches from mine, and my pulse spiked. “There’s nothing but us.” His lips met mine, and he kissed me slowly, deeply, like we had all the time in the world. And in that moment, that’s exactly what it felt like.

When I finally pulled back to catch my breath, my head was spinning. Or maybe the whole damn room was spinning. “I think that was even better than the first time,” I whispered”.

 

Paperback Page 234




Did you get swooned this week?

What did you think of mine?

Leave me a comment!

30 comments:

  1. That was one swoony swoon! I'm glad you are enjoying this series.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Right?! It gets SO much better! The next book is my favorite!!! I can't wait to see you pick a swoon from that one! LOL!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series Rocks!! I luv it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! It is awesome!! You need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YAY! I am glad you prefer these swoons too! I have been looking forward to your swoon all week! I was dying to know which one you would pick and lemme just say you picked and AMAZING one! I have now daydreaming of a certain fictional character *sigh*

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie at I Heart YA BooksJune 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM

    I think I read the first book in this series, but never got back to read any of the other books. I definitely need to catch up on this series. Thanks for sharing, Naomi! :)

    My swoon: Precious Things by Stephanie Parent

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/ya-bound-swoon-thursday-precious-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that was sweet. I'll have to binge-read this series, and the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela ReadingCaveJune 28, 2013 at 3:35 AM

    This is one of my favorite scenes in the entire series. I was so a Todshipper though. A lot of people thought she should end up with Nash. Great swoony moment.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh darn. Is this Nash or Tod?! No, don't tell me! I'm dying to continue on in this... and I'm glad there's no more left to wait for, it's all available already! Thanks for sharing, loved it!
    My Swoon, and there'salso a bloggoversary giveaway running on my blog to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah, I need to bump up this series on my TBR list. Love the swoon! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my swoon.


    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOD!!! hahahaha I literally just fangirled, fangirled all over the place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, a slow deep kiss is the best!!! Sigh. Great Swoon Naomi :) Thanks for visiting my Swoon!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Swoon! I seriously need to start reading this series.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog: Kassie's Book Thoughts

    http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/06/swoon-thursday-7-trying-to-get-over-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Swooooooon! Oh, I like that kiss! Awesome pick!

    My Swoon from Heartbeat (Heartbeat #1) by Faith Sullivan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo that was a passionate kiss! I look forward to your Soul Screamer swoons each week and they just get better & better. I can't wait to see what next weeks will be :D

    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  16. I started this series but lost interest. I might have to get back to it. Great swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tell me about it.... He is definitely going up on my Book Boyfriend list....

    ReplyDelete
  18. You do need to catch up.... It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now, that will be quite the achievement.... I love all of those series!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have one book to go (finished Before I Wake today) and I love it!! I'll be sad to finish it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not going to tell!! I omitted that piece of information deliberately!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG!! It is awesome!! I can't believe I held out this long!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAHAHA!! I knew you would Chicka!! *sigh* He's soooooo good, mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  24. It certainly is, and this was the best swoon in the series so far for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes you do!! It is an amazing series! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is the greatest! I loved it, had to read it a couple of times! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ummm.... I haven't picked it yet, just finished the book though!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. It gets better, I love it. And spreading it out helps I think, reading them all in a week would give it no justice.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you very much for the omission! ;) It'd be a waste otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)