Review ~ Fall Into You by J.T. Geissinger

Fall Into You (Morally Gray, #2)Fall Into You by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve read a few books in this world now and some have been good and others I find hard to get into. This one sounded good so I thought I’d give it a whirl. I found that the start of this book was amusing, but really drawn out. The first 20% of the book was the night where Cole and Shay first met. Things started to pick up after that and towards the end of the book, months would pass by in a blink of the eye.

I thought Cole and Shay were good together, but she seemed like a bit of a push over at times. Cole seemed like a strong alpha male, but other times was a bit of a wuss. I liked what he did after hours, and it was an interesting thread to the story. The situation near the end of the book was a bit of a shock, but I liked how it unfolded. The Killian Black crossover was a bit confusing. Overall it was an ok read.

Title: Fall Into You
Author: J.T. Geissinger
Series: Morally Gray #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: September 28, 2023

Ruthless. Arrogant. Ice cold.

Everyone warned me that the CFO of McCord Media was a nightmare to work for. I knew it going in, but I figured I could keep my head down and stay under Cole McCord’s radar.

I figured wrong.

Because a month before I started as his assistant, Mr. Ruthless and I spent one scorching hot night together in bed.

In my defense, I had no idea that the gorgeous stranger I hooked up with at my girlfriend’s birthday party would turn out to be my new boss. But company policy forbids work relationships, so it’s strictly business from now on.

If only we could stop falling into bed together.
If only he didn’t make me feel things I’ve never felt before.
If only he wasn’t keeping a secret that could destroy us both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Fall Into You is a standalone romance with dark themes and spicy bedroom scenes intended for mature readers only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)