Review ~ Things I Wanted To Say by Monica Murphy

Things I Wanted To Say (But Never Did)Things I Wanted To Say by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well... what can I say about Things I Wanted To Say - it was certainly an intense read! Whit and Summer had insane, twisted chemistry right from the first time they met. The last few years of Summers life wasn’t easy as she suffered bad experiences and loss. Her whole world has turned upsidedown since the first time whe met Whit. Returning to the same school as Whit just made life difficult for her once again.

Whit was quite the rebel bad boy and had so much power to influence the people around him. He made Summers life very difficult as he blamed her and her mother for how his family fell apart. He is quite rude and talks dirty and isn't afraid to go after what he wants.

The chemistry between Summer and Whit continued to grow and I liked the push/pull moments they had. This read had a lot of sex scenes, more than I would usually expect from a Monica Murphy read. I enjoed getting to know Summers past and how that changed how Whit saw Summer... I really didn't want this read to end!









Title: Things I Wanted To Say
Author: Monica Murphy
Genre: NA Dark Romance
Published: July 29, 2021

Whit Lancaster burst into my life like a storm. Dark and thunderous, furious and fierce. Cold, heartless and devastatingly beautiful, like the statues in our prep school gardens. The school with his family name on the sign. He can do no wrong here. This is his domain.

He’s a menace on campus. Adored and feared. Hated and respected. His taunting words carve into my skin, shredding me to ribbons. Yet his intense gaze scorches my blood, fills me with a longing I don’t understand.

When I stumble upon him one night alone, I find him broken. Bleeding. My instincts scream to leave and let him suffer, but I can’t. I sneak him into my room. Clean him up. Fall for his lies. Let him possess every single part of me until I’m the one left a gasping, broken mess.

When he leaves me alone in the dead of night, he takes my journal with him.

Now he knows all my secrets. My hate. My truth. And he promises to use my words against me. I’ll be ruined if my darkest secret gets out.

That’s when I strike a bargain with the devil.

I’ll let Whit Lancaster ruin me behind closed doors instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)