Review ~ A King so Cold by Ella Fields

A King so Cold (Royals, #1)A King so Cold by Ella Fields
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a good fantasy read, but I don't read them as much as I used to, but I am so glad that I picked up A King so Cold. It was quite the captivating read! I enjoyed getting to know Princess Audra and learning why she was so cold. She was trying to rule to the best of her ability and had no time for traitors in her life.

When she learned of King Raiden's engagement after she had him banished, she did everything she could to prevent his happiness once again.

This read was exciting, with so many twists and turns. I liked the relationship that she had with Lord Zad, despite him not being the man she loved. This read had everything I love in a fantasy: action, betrayal and lust, and I could not get enough!

Title: A King so Cold
Author: Ella Fields
Series: Royals #1
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Published: May 6, 2020

When marrying your enemy is only the beginning....

Once upon a time, there lived a princess so cruel that even her husband tried to destroy her.
The results left her without a father, her husband without a memory, and herself as queen to a kingdom on the cusp of war.
Even so, after learning of her treasonous husband’s upcoming nuptials, she set out to find him and locked him in her dungeon. There, and only there, would she unveil a time when she once allowed herself to be vulnerable. A past detailing how her heart was coaxed to beat outside her chest, only to have it crushed by the cold hands of betrayal.
But true vengeance will need to wait. War is coming, and with it, decisions and danger masked in treacherous beauty.
All too soon, the young queen will learn that time could be the most dangerous foe of all.
For it is time that would reveal all the ways a dead heart can beat anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)