Review ~ Gleam by Raven Kennedy

Gleam (The Plated Prisoner, #3)Gleam by Raven Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!! There is going to be another book! I was not prepared for this series to continue, and it is going to be a long time before I get the fourth book :(

Gleam was such an exciting read and I loved watching Auren become a better woman. She learnt so much more about herself and the people around her. Some twists were revealed and I liked the change in some relationships.

King Midas is such an evil person and I hoped that he would meet his maker. I still love the characters from the fourth army and how they have helped Auren become a better person. The ending was exciting and I am on edge waiting for more!


Title: Gleam
Author: Raven Kennedy
Series: The Plated Prisoner #3
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Published: May 31, 2021

King Midas made me the woman I am today. Notorious. Unattainable. His.

The thing about being confined is that you believe it’s to keep the bad out... Until you realize it’s about keeping you in.

I’m now in a strange kingdom surrounded by liars, with no allies of my own, but I won’t sit idly by and let myself wither. No, there’s something that’s bloomed from the pit of my repression. Something dark. Something angry.

But the last thing I expected was for my anger to call out to him. King Ravinger.

He’s sinister and powerful and entirely too seductive. I’ve learned my lesson with trusting manipulative kings, so why does my chest constrict every time he’s near? I need to tread carefully, or I’m at risk of losing much more than just my freedom.

Regret and revenge war inside of me, and I need to figure out a plan fast before I get tangled up in the schemes of kings and queens.

Because I won’t be caught in a cage again. No, this time, It’ll be me setting the trap... I just hope my heart comes out of this unscathed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)