JUNE WRAP-UP

June was a slack month here in the Palace... I was behind on reading, so I didn't have enough books to Blog about. I neglected the blog a little, but hopefully I'm back on track! 

In life news, we went camping on our block over the long weekend and had a great time with a good group of friends. The kids were able to ride their motorbikes and we kicked back around the fire and enjoyed the serenity! It was great to unwind for a few days!
Netball and football are all going strong! My retired husband has come out of retirement (surprise, surprise) and is playing footy once again.

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Good GirlAce of Hearts (The Cursed Ravens MC, #1)

These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)

Everless by Sara Holland


Wingman (Rascals Book 2)
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)