Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 151


Pretty quiet week around here... weather is a bit nicer, kids at school, hubby at work, me... on my butt reading or on the computer (hence the amount of books I have this week). I really need to get up and do something... It's starting to go numb! 
Undesired Lust by Eden Summers ~ Spotlight & Quote-tastic 
Dark War Chronicles Box Set by A.L. Kessler ~ Spotlight & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #154 - Tracker's End / Hunter
Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland ~ Review & Giveaway
Newly Exposed by Meghan Quinn ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Tough Love by Lori Foster ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #155
In the Dark by Monica Murphy ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Find Me by Laurelin Paige  ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
Heart Breaker is only 99c! It's Cole's debut release, and I am excited to read it! 
Cocky BastardHate F*@k: The Complete Story (The Horus Group, #1-3)Heart Breaker
Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland
Hate F*@k: The Complete Story (The Horus Group #1-3) 
by Ainsley Booth
Heart Breaker (The Heart Breaker Series #1) by Cole Saint Jaimes
I need to continue the Hearts series (Thanks Lexie @ (Un)Conventional Bookreviews for the reminder)
And I know how much Bookworm Brandee loves CD Reiss...
Torn Hearts (Hearts, #1.5)Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1)
Torn Hearts (Hearts #1.5) by Claire Contreras
Spin (Songs of Corruption #1) by C.D. Reiss
I signed up for the Sultry Groove tour and Eden's like... You want this one too! Um yup! 
Sultry Groove (Reckless Beat, #4)A Shot of Sin
Sultry Groove (Reckless Beat #4)
A Shot of Sin (Vault of Sin #1)
by Eden Summers
Playing over in Ilsa Madden-Mills's group, and won this beauty. Thanks Stacy Kestwick
Wet (The Water's Edge Series Book 1)
Wet (The Water's Edge Series Book 1) by Stacy Kestwick
I read book 1 during the week... then was offered book 2! Thank goodness, because I loved the tease! 
Hard to Break (Alpha's Heart, #2)
Hard to Break (Alpha's Heart #2) by Bella Jewel
Now funny story... I saw that Manwhore was being transferred between libraries and hoped it was coming to me. I went in late in the day and asked about it. They were just going through the boxes of the books... "What is the title?" she asked me... well, I looked around at the other customers and the other server and went.. "Ummmm..." so she looked it up and went "Ahhh! Ohhh..." Lucky it was in the first box!! 
Manwhore (Manwhore #1) by Katy Evans
The Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise #1) by Rachel Vincent


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)