What To Tackle Next??


I’ve got all these books in the cupboard and I don’t know what to read next!! Some of them I won, others I purchased myself and some are second hand.

What do you think??


The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
House of Commare Series (1-3) by Kirsten Painter
The Vampire Shrink by Lynda Hilburn
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Balthazar by Claudia Gray
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Cowgirls Don’t Cry by Lorelei James
Lord of the Abyss Nalini Singh
Kiss of Snow Nalini Singh
Touch if You Dare by Stephanie Rowe



Naomi

8 comments:

  1. My vote is Graveminder!
    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read this one already? I liked Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series, but this is heaps different.

      Delete
  2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton. I have it on my TBR list, as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited sbout this one because I won it!! It was on my TBR list for ages too!

      Delete
  3. I've not read any of these, but they all sound great. I'd vote Nalini Singh or Hunger Games! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Nalini Singh, she has another adult series too, the Guild Hunter series. And there is so much hype about the Hunger Games! Also my husband got them for Mothers day for me (May in Aus) so i should read them!!

      Delete
  4. House of Commare Series (1-3) by Kirsten Painter for sure! Just finished reading those and they are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think book 4 is out soon, so I was thinking of waiting for that one too!!

      Delete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)