Mea Culpa by Christine Fonseca


Author: Christine Fonseca
Title: Mea Culpa
Series: Requiem 1.5
Publisher: Compass Press
Published: June 2012
Format: ebook supplied by author


Goodreads Summary
Everything has a price, especially duty. And love.

Azza's attacks are always deadly...ALWAYS. But that was before Nesy. And before Mikayel and Zane. Now, death has a new enemy. But, what's the cost for saving a life?

MEA CULPA follows one angel's quest to save his best friend.

This was a fantastic short story!! It was great to see another side to Zane. He has to decide if he can make some sacrifices to save his best friend and I didn't realise how close his connection was to Nesy. In LACRIMOSA, Nesy tries to keep him at a distance, but seeing things from Zane’s POV, he definitely sees her differently.

This short story answers some questions that I had at the end of LACRIMOSA, and I am hanging for more!! I am starting to fall in love with the characters and I can't wait for LIBERA ME; I want to see where the story will go now after the end of both this story and LACRIMOSA. I can't decide who I like more now out of Zane or Ayden, the 'Good Boy' or the 'Bad Boy'.




For more information go to Goodreads


Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)