Review ~ Liars Like Us by J.T. Geissinger

Liars Like Us (Morally Gray, #1)Liars Like Us by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was just the kind of read that I needed! It was a brilliant world to get immersed in, I laughed and swooned, as I watched Emery and Callum come together. Emery had it hard from the beginning, and things kept piling up to bring her down. When Callum came into her life, she couldn’t believe what he was offering, and pushed him away at every turn. But he was persistent and passionate and would not let her go.

It was fun being in this world, Emery’s turmoil had me laughing as she tried to figure out what was going on. The slightly serious twist had me intrigued, but it fell into the storyline seamlessly. I thoroughly enjoyed Callum’s possessive side, and how he fell for Emery, just wanting someone to love him. I was intrigued by his family too and I enjoyed meeting all of Emery’s friends. Liars Like Us was quite enjoyable, and I am looking forward to more from this world.


Title: Liars Like Us
Author: J.T. Geissinger
Series: Morally Gray #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: May 25, 2023

A young woman on the verge of bankruptcy.
A mysterious billionaire with an offer that will change her life.
An obsession so powerful, it could destroy them both.

Sex
Lies
Secrets
Passion

What Callum McCord wants, he takes.
No matter what he has to do to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)