Review ~ The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura

The Wrong Bride (The Windsors, #1)The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 Stars

I was hoping to enjoy The Wrong Bride, but unfortunately it fell short for me. I found it hard to connect with the characters, how they were forced into a marriage due to family influence and how crappy one family treated their own flesh and blood. I found some of the story was repetitive and that the same issues with the same people continued to come up. It really was a hard book to get lost in. I ended up skipping through the last third of the book, as it didn't hold my interest.

Title: The Wrong Bride
Author: Catharina Maura
Series: The Windsors #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: October 15, 2022

She’s his fiancĂ©e’s younger sister. He’s the man she’s always loved.

When her sister doesn’t show up on her wedding day, Raven has no choice but to take her place — but marriage to Ares Windsor is nothing short of torture.

The elusive billionaire media mogul is the man she’s always loved… yet he’s only ever had eyes for her sister.

Married to him at last, Raven is determined to win him over.

After all, everything is fair in love and war.

And this?

This is war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)