MAY WRAP-UP

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've done a Wrap Up post, so I finally got my act together.

We are going into Winter, so sport season is upon us again. Netball and Football is in full swing, and we are all busy on Saturday's.
My birthday was this month, as well as Mother's Day, so I was spoilt with some fishing gear and slippers. I wanted the fishing gear as I recently took an interest in it since catching my first fish!

I've scheduled a lot of posts, and am pretty up to date with reading. I am behind in commenting, yet again! I just don't seem to have a lot of spare time with work and all, but I promise that I'll get there.

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Ashton ScottThe Wall of Winnipeg and MeWrong Bed, Right Girl
Hold You CloseHard Sell (21 Wall Street, #2)Million Dollar Devil
Book of the month:
The Consequence of Falling

This is what I have from my Kindle Unlimited subscription at the moment.

These are some of the books I've read and returned.
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)