FEBRUARY WRAP-UP

 
Well February was busy! We moved into our temporary house and have settled pretty well. Most of the unpacking is done and it feels like our own home! The kids have moved onto new buses and are enjoying the start of the school year. 

At the moment, we still don't have internet on... We've had a little trouble, but somehow we are surviving!

I haven't had a chance to read a lot this month, but I'm sure I will make up for it soon!

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Next Year in HavanaMan Card (Man Hands, #2)The Selection (The Selection, #1)
Book of the month...
Roomies
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
180 SecondsTight
These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)


Just a little something I splurged out on!! 😜😜
A little surprise from Hachette Aus! 

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)