JANUARY WRAP-UP

What a busy month January was! While I was away over New Year, I got a call about a job I applied for, working in the kitchen at the local hospital. I've been working at the pub for the past few years, and wanted something with more hours, so I landed this new job! I have been so busy with work, learning new roles and being with family when I can. The kids are finally back at school (Jan 31) so hopefully I can schedule time for myself and to my blog.
I feel bad that my blogging life has taken a bit of a back seat... I've kept up to date with scheduling posts, but I haven't had the time to visit my favourite blogs, but I plan to fix that soon. I've been reading and listening to books while I can, but I will probably cut back to only two reviews a week, because I just don't have the time at the moment, but we will see, things may change! 

For those that have continued to visit, thank you! It means so much to me that you still pop in even though I've been MIA from visiting you! 

Annnnd... I did my ankle last weekend, so even with the new job I've been struggling! I had to miss a few days of work, had it X-ray'd and there's no break, just A LOT of bruising and swelling!

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)Safe Bet (The Rules, #4)
Undeniable Temptation (Reckless Beat #5)Flawed (Ethan Frost, #4)
Dawn Study (Soulfinders, #3)Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games, #1)Almost a Bride (Destination Love, #2)
Book of the month
Frostblood (Frostblood Saga, #1)
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Smut
Click on the covers to take you to the posts.

A fair haul this month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)


Can't Touch This (Can't Touch This, #1)Big RockLove in Lingerie

Thank you to Hachette Australia for these beauties! 
New York Nights (Heart of the City #2) by C.J. Duggan
The Little Breton Bistro by Nina George
How Not to Fall in Love, Actually by Catherine Bennetto
A Letter From Italy by Pamela Hart
Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #2) by Amanda Bouchet
Undeniable Temptation (Reckless Beat #5)The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games, #1)Taking Turns (Turning, #1)Singe (Guardian Protection, #1)
Sinful AbandonWith Ties that Bind: A Broken Bonds Novel, Book Three
Rebound (Tryst Island, #1)

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)