JULY WRAP-UP

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been a little MIA as of late... We had an election down here in Australia and I managed to get some work with the counting and sorting of votes, so for the past month I have been busy! I've managed to keep on top of my review posts, but I haven't had a lot of time to do anything else. I did reply back to some comments, but I still need to get to it and visit some of my favourite blogs. So bear with me as I play catch up! 

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
The Rule Book (The Rule Breakers, #1) Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2) Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1) Till There Was You
Hard (Sexy Bastard #1) Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley, #2) Filthy English (English, #2) Stroked (Stroked, #1)
Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2) Emerge (Evolve, #1) P.S. I Like You Imperfect Truth

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Dare to Love (Dare to Love, #1) Enthrall Him (Enthrall Sessions, #3)
Click on the covers to take you to the posts.
Rocking Kin (Lucy & Harris, #3) Maverick Touch Jail Break Vampire Creed


These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)

Archer's Voice Leo (A Sign of Love Novel) Leo's Chance
Very Twisted Things (Briarcrest Academy, #3) Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation, #1) Sugar Daddy (Sugar Bowl, #1)
 Bossman Resisting The Biker (The Biker, #1) Lost to You (Take This Regret, #0.5)
Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1) 

Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1)Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)

Filthy English (English, #2) Stroked (Stroked, #1)

Wild Ride (Wind Dragons MC, #4.5) Wolf's Mate (Wind Dragons MC, #5)

P.S. I Like You
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)