Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 180 ~ I'M BACK!!


Hello everyone! I'm back from our little trip across country! We had a fabulous time away, visiting family and friends and checking out the sights around Perth and Busselton. If you want to see any snaps, I did post some on Instgram so go check them out. We got in late last Friday night, so I didn't have time to do a post last week, and honestly am still very far behind! 

Thank you to all those who visited my blog over the past month. Knowing that you all have been leaving comments most days has made me so happy! I still need to return the favour and hope to catch up on what you've been doing next week.

My scheduled posts are down to just 7... However I have reviews for 8 books already, I just need to format my posts! I've cross posted all the reviews that posted while I was away, so that's a huge job off my shoulders. I need to clear out my emails too... Argh! It's a never ending cycle! 
Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews ~ Review & Quote-tastic 
Tempting the Bodyguard by J. Lynn ~ Audiobook Review & Teaser Tuesday 
Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry ~ Review, Teaser & Giveaway
Waiting On Wednesday #186 – The Glittering Court / Nightstruck
Lawless by T.M. Frazier ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Hunter by Blaire Drake ~ Excerpt & Teasers

Brave Enough by M. Leighton ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Enthrall by Vanessa Fewings ~ Audiobook Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #187 – Stuck-Up Suit / Dirty
Soulless by T.M. Frazier ~ Review & Swoon Thursday 

Jockblocked by Jen Frederick ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Enthrall Her by Vanessa FewingsAudiobook Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #188 Ride Hard / Soldier
In Your Dreams by Ginger Scott ~ Excerpt, Teaser & Giveaway
Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Dirty by Kylie Scott ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #189 – Never Let You Go / A Court of Mist and Fury
Bad Boy by J.C. Reed & Jackie Steele ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Dirtiest Secret by J. Kenner ~ Excerpt & Teaser
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy ~ Review & Quote-tastic
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #190
Beat by Amity Cross ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
The Randy Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn ~ Excerpt
Heart Strings: The Devon Stone Prequel (The Lust List: Miles Riot #1)The Trouble with Goodbye (Fairhope, #1)One Condition (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #1)
Heart Strings: The Devon Stone Prequel (The Lust List: Miles Riot #1) by Mira Bailee
The Trouble with Goodbye (Fairhope #1)
by Sarra Cannon
One Condition (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #1)
by Nova Raines


This one... Just 99c! 
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Had to get these two!! 
The Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years, #2)Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy, #2)
The Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years #2)
by Sarina Bowen

Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy #2)
by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde


I watched the movie of If I stay, and now I want to read the books... as well as an extra Forman read.

If I Stay (If I Stay #1)
Where She Went (If I Stay #2)
I Was Here by Gayle Forman


I have enjoyed Clare's previous books... I needed to try her new series! 

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1)
by Cassandra Clare 


I grabbed this one ay a second hand book store... I love Rachel Vincent! 
Menagerie (Menagerie #1)
by Rachel Vincent

Mayhem (Mayhem, #1)
Mayhem (Mayhem #1) by Jamie Shaw 

Hustler
Hustler by Meghan Quinn & Jessica Prince

RightBeautiful DistractionViktor
The Empty JarMr. Perfect (Mister, #1)

Right (Wrong #2) by Jana Aston
Beautiful Distraction by J.C. Reed
Viktor by Clarissa Wild
The Empty Jar by M. Leighton
Mr. Perfect (Mister #1) by J.A. Huss


Last Kiss (First and Last, #2)
Last Kiss (First and Last #2)
by Laurelin Paige 


A huge thanks to Penguin Australia for this beauty!

The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court #1)
by Richelle Mead



Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)